Why has my printer stopped working wirelessly?
PRINTER NOT GETTING CONNECTED TO WI-FI: At first try restarting your printer, computer and wireless router. Make sure printer is well connected with your wireless network. Ensure there is proper connection between computer and wireless network. If a newly updated or installed software blocking your communication, then try restoring your system backup.
Reasons why printer stopped working wirelessly:
- Improve connection between printer and wireless network
- Incomplete connection between computer and network
- New update or install of security software might be blocking communication
- Recent modification in wireless router settings
- Changes in IP address of your printer
Here is the list of solutions to fix HP Printer not getting connected to WI-FI:
- At first try restarting your printer, computer and wireless router.
- Make sure printer has well connected with your wireless network.
- Ensure there is proper connection between computer and wireless network.
- If a newly updated or installed software blocking your communication, then try restoring your system backup.
- If wireless router recently updated, then you need to configure it with printer among the new router settings.
- Make sure to disconnect from Virtual Private Network (VPN). By doing so, you are only able to connect over wireless network.
- Check the IP address of printer gets changed or not. If it has modified, then you need to update IP address of printer with the new address.
- If nothing works from the above options, then gore-install your printer’s Drivers and Software.
How Do I Connect My Printer To Wi-Fi?
- Place the printer nearby your wireless router.
- Turn on the printer.
- Make sure you know the SSID name and password.
- Here, you will have to enter the name of the Wi-Fi and to connect to the wireless network.