If you can open windows the following procedures can be tried
- Use system restore to undo any recent changes you made.
- Look in the action centre to see if they have any relevant information.
- Try to find a software update that may help.
- Look on the manufacturers website for any drivers you may need.
- Always troubleshoot in safe mode.
- Look for memory errors and hard disk errors.
If you can’t open Windows:
- Click on the start button and go to the Action Centre.
- Click on the Control Panel then go to System and Security then, Review Your Computers Status.
- Click on Maintenance.
- Find Check for Solutions to Problem Reports then, Click for Solutions. You will be notified if there are any repairs available at the time.