What is Zoho Mail?
Zoho Mail is an amazing email platform that offers a mixture of ad-free, clean, minimalist interface and powerful features that are geared for business and professional use. Here Zoho Mail issues solve.
Experience a fast, clean, Webmail that has powerful features matching or even superior to those you will find in desktop email clients. Immediately control of your inbox and get the freedom you need from tedious software upgrades.
Zoho Mail suite has Zoho Docs. This means your team can create, collaborate, edit text, presentation as well as spreadsheet documents with the help of the most sophisticated online editors. You will experience faster work and better productivity with your online office.
How does Zoho email work?
How to Troubleshoot Problems Receiving Email
If you’re stuck and not sure why your webmail isn’t working like it should, try out these ideas to isolate a possible solutions. Here we go Zoho Mail issues solve
- If you send yourself an email and it does not arrive in your webmail account, be sure that you are logging into webmail using your full email address (firstname.lastname@example.org, for example) as the username, and not using your cPanel username (userna5, for example) as your webmail username. Our webmail video tutorial includes instructions on how to properly log into Webmail and view your email settings.
- If your email account is over its disk quota, you will not receive email as well. You can check your email account’s quota by logging into your cPanel and clicking the Email Accounts icon.
- A list of email accounts will show, and next to each email account will be listed its quota and the actual amount of disk space that it is using. If it is over quota, delete email to free up space.
- Click the Change Quota link next to the email account and increase the disk quota available for that email account.
- If the error message you are receiving is actually a password prompt. Please reset your email account’s password within cPanel and test again. You can reset the email password by logging into your cPanel. Accessing the Email Accounts section, and clicking the Change Password link next to the email account you are working with.
- If you are getting an error message. But it is not a prompt asking for your username and password, contact our Support Department for further assistance and be ready to supply the full error message that you are receiving.
- If you are not receiving any error messages. Log into your Webmail and ensure that you have email in your INBOX for your email account to download. You can log into your web mail via example.com/web mail. Be sure to replace example.com with your actual domain name, use your full email address as your username, and use your email account’s password as the password.
- If you see emails in your INBOX from within Webmail and then your email client should be able to download them. Open your email account’s settings from within your email client and be sure that you have your POP/SMTP server set to mail.example.com, with example.com being your actual domain name.
Troubleshoot Your Email App
If you haven’t already. We recommend reading our step by step tutorial for your specific app (a.k.a. email client): Email Client Setup
Are you Getting any Error Messages?
- If you are receiving an error, it is best to review your email account’s basic configuration in your email client.
- Please ensure that you are using your full email address as your username, and not your cPanel username.
- Please ensure you are using the correct password. Your email password is the password you set when you initially created the email account within cPanel.
- Please ensure that you do not have an option enabled that is similar to, “Log on using Secure Password Authentication (SPA)“.
- If you have SpamAssassin enabled on your account. The emails that you are missing may have been identified as spam by SpamAssassin and either deleted or moved to a spam folder. If you see a spam folder, please check it first. still you are receiving some but not all of your email, this is most likely the culprit. If you are not receiving any email at all, you’ll want to continue to the next troubleshooting step.
- On occasion, our System Administration team may migrate your account to another server. If you have received an email from us indicating that this has taken place.You’ll want to be sure you’re logging into the webmail on your new server and not your previous server.
- If you access webmail via example.com/webmail, then this shouldn’t be a problem. If you access webmail via the server name, such as biz42.inmotionhosting.com/webmail, you’ll want to reference the email sent to you for the new server name. For example, you may have been move from the biz42 server to the sb57 server. In which case you would use sb57.inmotionhosting.com/webmail.
- If you have external MX records in place, the server may be attempting to deliver your email locally on the server instead of delivering the email to the servers listed as your MX records. Please contact our support department if you do have custom MX records.
- And request that they review the domain’s local/remote domains configuration. If you don’t know whether or not you have external MX records in place. Most likely you do not as such a change cannot be made without a written request to the Support Department.