Outlook.com mailbox full?
If your mailbox is full, you won’t be able to send or receive new messages. To make room in your inbox, try these tips:
- See how much storage you have used.
- Empty your Junk Emailby opening your Junk Email, then selecting Empty folder.
- Delete old or unwanted Sent Items.
- Use Sweepand Inbox Rules to remove unwanted email from your inbox or archive folders. Learn more.
- Delete files or photos attached to your messages.
- Learn how to send attachments as One Drive links.
- Empty your Deleted Itemsby opening your Deleted Items, then selecting Empty folder.
How to Check your Junk Email folder?
- In your Outlook.com folder list, choose the Junk Email folder and look for the missing email.
- If there are messages that shouldn’t have been marked as junk, right-click each email and then choose Mark as not junk. The message will automatically be moved to your Inbox.