What is Outlook?
Outlook is an e-mail software program by Microsoft that enables users to send and receive e-mail on their computer. There are two versions of Outlook; Microsoft Outlook Express and Microsoft Outlook.
Why Errors Occur?
OUTLOOK CRASHES WHEN YOU START : Most of these Outlook errors occur due to various reasons such as incorrect account settings.
- oversized Outlook data files.
- MS Outlook internal application conflict.
- Windows firewall issues.
- Incorrect Office installation.
- Invalid User Id or password.
- Virus threats.
- Wrong port number for the outgoing (SMTP) server.
Fix Outlook Crashes on Startup even in Safe Mode.
1.Restore System to a Previous Date
This method allows users to restore their system back to a previous date when your system was working properly. It will discard all the changes that you have done recently that resulted in Outlook crashing issues. At times, this may help users to fix Outlook crashes on startup even in safe mode efficiently.
- Log in your System as Admin.
- Now go to All programs and accessories >> System Restore >> Restore my computer to an earlier date >> Next
- Now you need to select Most recent system restore point >> then click Next.
- After this step, your system will automatically go to reboot.
- Open your system with restored settings.
- Now open your MS Outlook account and see whether it is working or not.
2. Repair Corrupted PST File
Microsoft Outlook PST file getting corrupted is a very common issue. But corruption and other technical issues leading Outlook crashing is not a silly thing. You need to give special care if your Outlook crashes on startup even in safe mode. This can be caused due to severe corruption issues in Personal Folder File. There are two ways to repair PST files: Inbox Repair Tool and a direct PST File Repair solution.