What Is Outlook?
Microsoft Outlook is an application that has been used mainly to send and receive emails. It can also be used to manage various types of personal data including calendar appointments and similar entries, tasks, contacts, and notes.
Why Errors Occurs?
Most of these Outlook errors occur due to various reasons such as
- ISP issues or unstable Internet connection.
- Improper settings in Outlook account.
- Imperfect registry and System files.
- Junk files with active threads.
- Installation of conflicting programs (Add-ins).
- Firewall and anti-virus software.
- Malware or virus attack on the system.
How To I Fix Outlook Errors?
Here We Go…
- Ensure internet connectivity.
- Verify all SMTP address in the distribution list.
- Increase the server time-out setting.
- Check antivirus program’s email scanning settings.
- Repair PST via Inbox Repair Tool/third-party tools.
- Delete suspicious mails from the mailbox.